Photography has always been a passion of mine. Albums full of pictures and I am the one you would always find with a camera in hand capturing every detail. With the encouragement of family and friends, in 2010 I made the decision to pursue my passion with the goal of capturing those special moments for others.
I LOVE what I do. I give people gifts that last a lifetime. I enjoy capturing all the expressions and personalities of those I photograph. It takes much more than pointing and shooting a camera. It takes someone that loves what they do and who is able to make the connection with you and your family. There is no bigger compliment to me than a family who absolutely loves the photographs I captured for them.
A little about me:
I look forward to meeting you and capturing memories for you.
- A mother to (3) fabulous girls - all who are now grown up
- Married to a lucky man (ok...maybe I'm the lucky one)
- An insurance broker by day
- Left handed - which I understand contributes to my creative side
- A bit stubborn and perfectionist - which can be painful for me and great for my clients
Owner and Photographer
© Images by Torri Howard